Translate

About Me

My photo
I'm not sure if anyone wants to know, or cares for that matter, but I'm just getting it out there - Someone needs to...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Damn there is so much stuff going through my brain right now...  A lot of decisions that I have to make...  Think I'm gonna take a break from all these things for a while, and do some things that I want to do.

For example - I am gonna make Marshmallow his own website.  I also want to go out and take some more photos and learn this damn software.  I also want to learn how to brew beer.  I think that I also want to start volunteering again...  Not as a firefighter, but perhaps assisting individuals who are less fortunate than myself.

Ahh...  Gordon Lightfoot...  Great music...

Good night, all...  Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment